Cupcakes again for tea?!
100g softened butter
100g SR flour
80g caster sugar
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beat well before adding the second egg.
3. Add in vanilla essence, then add flour and lastly add in the milk. Mix well.
4. Take one quarter of the batter and add in 5g cocoa powder and set aside.
5. Scoop the batter into paper cups half full and top up with the cocoa batter and sprinkle some raisins on top.
6. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180 deg for about 25 minutes.