Hmm the kitchen is filled with rich, buttery aroma..... yes, these cookies are hot from the oven and they are very buttery and almost melt in the mouth. An easy to bake cookies to consider for the lunar new year.
Interested to try it?? Get the receipes here http://anncoo.blogspot.com/
200g Butter (use good butter~ Lurpak or SCS)
50g Icing sugar
150g Plain flour with 50g Corn flour (sifted)
- Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy and smooth.
- Add in flour and mix well till batter becomes a soft dough.
- Scoop dough into piping bag and pipe dough evenly on baking tray.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for about 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool and store in airtight container.