Recipe adapted from Munira Bamadhaj (FB member)
137g (1 pack) oreo biscuits, crushed
60g butter, melted
250g cream cheese, softened
170g heavy cream (1 can =170g Nestle cream) or whipping cream
1 tbsp gelatin powder + 2 tbsp water
100g canned Nestle cream or heavy cream or whipping cream
100g dark chocolate (compound or coverture)
1. Dissolve gelatin power in cold water and leave to bloom.
2. Grease a 7” pan with removable base or a spring form pan.
3. Combine oreo crumbs with melted butter and press into the base of the pan. Chill in the fridge while preparing the filling.
4. Place gelatin in a microwave for 10 seconds to melt it. Set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, whisk cream cheese first to smoothen then add heavy cream/or whipping cream and whisk until smooth, add Nutella and gelatin mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Pour the mixture over the chilled crust and level the surface with a spatula. Cover with cling wrap and chill for 4 hours.
7. Place dark chocolate and cream in a heat proof bowl, microwave for 1 min and stir until all the chocolate has melted. Stir in Nutella. Let it come to room temperature. Then pour over chilled cheesecake and level it out. Chill until the surface is set. Then remove from the pan.
8. Can decorate with toasted hazelnuts chocolate shave or Ferrero Roche or leave it as it is.