I saw Ann posting this steamed chicken dish which looks very good to go with rice. So without further hesitation, here's my steamed chicken with Chinese Sausage.
Recipe adapted from Anncoo Journal
- 800g chicken meat (I used 550g chicken thigh and 250g mid wings) (I used mid wings)
- ½tsp sugar
- ½tsp salt
- ½tsp sesame oil
- ½tsp dark soya sauce
- ½tbsp light soya sauce
- ½tbsp oyster sauce
- ½tbsp cooking wine (hua tiao jiu)
- dash of pepper
- 3 slices ginger and shredded
- 1 red chilli, cut finely (optional)
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut finely
- 1 Chinese sausage, sliced
- Cut chicken meat into pieces and marinate with seasoning for at least 30 minutes or more.
- Then place chicken meat in a steaming dish and place sliced sausage on top.
- Steam at high heat for about 25 minutes or till cooked and serve immediately.