Recipe adapted from Min's Blog
Green tea powder1tbsp mix with 20ml hot water and stir well
Corn oil 45g
Egg yolk 100 g Whole egg 1
Super fine flour 65 g
Egg white 200g
Castor sugar 65g
Tartar powder 1/2tsp
- Beat together corn oil, milk, green tea paste, salt, egg yolk and whole egg till frothy.
- Sift in super fine flour and mix well, put aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat egg white with tartar powder and castor sugar till soft peak.
- Using spatula, mix together A and B till combine, pour into a 7" square baking pan (lined with baking sheet at the bottom), steam-bake in oven at 160'C for 60 minutes.
- Invert the cake after baking and let it cool before serving.