Recipe source: Min's Blog
125g cream cheese
25g low protein flour (I used cake flour)
15g corn flour
45g caster sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar (I replaced with 1/4 tsp lemon juice)
30g cranberry soaked in rum, drain
- Add cream cheese and milk together in a small saucepan and stir over double-boiler until melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add in butter and remove from double-boiler. Leave to cool slightly.
- Divide egg yolks and whites. Add the egg yolks to the cream cheese mixture.
- Sieve together cake flour and corn flour and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Lightly grease the mould with butter and scatter with cranberries.
- Beat egg whites until frothy add in
cream of tartarlemon juice. Gradually add in sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold half of the whites into cheese mixture gently with a spatula. Do not inflate the whites by over-folding the batter. Pour the batter into the remaining cheese mixture and continue to fold it gently until blended.
- Bake in water-bath method in preheated oven 150C for 40 mins.