I have so many to bakes on my list but Ann told me "die-die must try this cookies" so I have to let this cookies take precedence. The combination of dessicated coconut and cocoa powder gave a very nice aroma that filled the kitchen when it was baking in the oven.
Recipe Source: Anncoo Journal
100g Brown Sugar1 Egg, lightly beaten
30g Valrhona cocoa powder, sifted
90g Self-raising flour, sifted
60g Plain flour, sifted
45g Dessicated coconut
150g Dried cherry tomatoes or other dried fruit, chopped
150g Chocolate chips
- Prehead oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add egg; beat until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in sifted cocoa powder and flours, dessicated coconut, dried cherry tomatoes and chocolate chips. Mix well to form a dough.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into rounds. Place on prepared trays, flatten slightly. Sprinkle some dessicated coconut on it.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool.