This is another easy, fuss-free stir-fry dish that we love very much especially with tung-hoon added.
Home-cooked food is always better ... :)
- 1 small head Cabbage (round type)
- 1 small handful Dried Shrimp, soaked to soften
- 40g Mung Bean Noodles (aka tung-hoon), soaked to soften
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- 3 clove Garlic, minced
- Cut cabbage into strips and set side.
- Heat pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add garlic and dried shrimps.
- Saute till fragrant.
- Add in the cabbage.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8 minutes on medium high fire.
- Open the pan and add in the mung been noodles.
- Give it a stir before adding the chicken stock.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 4 mins.
I am linking this post to Recipe Box #10 hosted by Bizzy Bakes.