Cheah, thanks for sharing - they are nice and good.
Recipe adapted from No-Frills Recipe
- 250g butter
- 180g sugar
- 280 gm plain flour + 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 5.1/2 Tbsp orange juice
- 4 tsp orange rind
- 100 gm choc-chips
- Pinch of salt
- Sift the plain flour with baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar and orange rind till light, fluffy and creamy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Fold in sifted flour alternatively with the orange juice.
- Add in the choc-chips, mix thoroughly, scraping from the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl.
- Line a patty tin with cupcake liners and spoon over the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 deg C and bake for about 20 to 25 mins, or till golden brown.
- Test with a skewer till it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for about 10 mins. before removing from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy ...