3 boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite sizes
3 sprigs curry leaves
2 small chili padi, chopped
1 big onion, chopped
4 clove garlic, chopped
1tsp sesame oil
½ egg, lightly beaten
2tbsp tapioca starch/ cornstarch
1/2tsp black pepper powder
1tbsp chili paste
150ml evaporated milk
Salt to taste
1. Marinate chicken pieces for 30mins.
2. Deep fry chicken till golden brown, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok, sauté onion, garlic, curry leaves and chili padi till fragrant.
4. Return deep fried chicken to the wok, add seasonings and stir well.
5. Last add in evaporated creamer, quickly mix well and dish out.
6. Serve hot.