I saw this juicy ribs at Cuisine Paradise's blog. I tried the first time with pork ribs and this is the second time and I am using pork loin meat and it was equally good as pork ribs.
Receipe from Cuisine Paradise
250g Of Pork Loin Meat/300g Spare Ribs
1/2 Fresh Lemon, thinly sliced
1/2 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
Sauce: (mix well)
2 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
1 Tablespoon Chilli Sauce
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1. Rinse the spare ribs or pork chop and cut into convenient pieces.
2. Season with marinade for about 30 minutes or longer.
3. Dust with extra cornstarch and set aside for 2 minutes before deep-frying in hot oil and golden in colour.
4. Dish up and keep aside.
5. Cook the sauce mixture in the preheated wok until boiling, add in the meat and stir-fry over low heat until the sauce is thicken.
6. Lastly add in lemon slices and simmer for a while until the meat are well coated with sauce.
7. Dish up and serve hot with garnish.
a) You can add 1/2 Tablespoon extra Lemon Juice to the sauce if you prefer a bit sour.
b) If using pork chop, wash and dry the pork cutlet with kitchen towel then use the back of the knife/or a meat mallet to flatten the pork before seasoning.
c) You can garnish with some spring onion, chilli strips or extra lemon slices