I have been out of baking for sometime and am certainly very glad to be able to warm up my oven again on this Saturday afternoon.
I have book-marked this nutella cupcake for a long time but never get down to baking it until now.
Is the cyclist thinking of having a nutella cupcake for tis tea time?? What about you?
Did you see my nutella cake in an Old TV?
Fresh from the Oven
Ingredients:140g butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
200gm plain flour
1/4 tsp salt (I omitted cos I used salted butter)
2 tsp baking powder
12 tsp nutella (1 tsp for each cupcake)
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time until fully incoporated. (Don't worry if the batter doesn't look smooth). Add vanilla essence, stir in flour, salt and baking poweder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
3. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full. Top each cake with one heap teaspoon of nutella. Swirl nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
5. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.