And am so glad to be able to clear my ground hazelnut with this cupcakes.....
Another alternative for afternoon tea with friends over for a chat.
110g unsalted butter (room temperature)
85g self-rising flour
25g ground hazelnut
1/2tsp vanilla essence
70g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
3. Sift flour into a mixer bowl.
4. Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla essence into the flour.
5. Beat the mixture until smooth and pale, about 2-3mins.
6. Fold in ground hazelnut and chocolate chips.
7. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 70% full.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25mins.
9. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.