This is once again thanks to Anncoo for sharing this healthy dish.
Like the crunchiness of the chestnuts ....
150g Shelled prawns
4 Large or 8-10 medium size Shiitake mushrooms
5-6 stalks Baby bok choy
2 tsp carrot - chopped to small pieces
1/2 tbps - Spring onion - cut finely
1-2 tbsp Water chestnut - chopped to small pieces (optional)
1/2 tbsp Egg white (lightly beaten)
1/2 tsp Light soy sauce
1/2 tsp Sesame oil
dash of pepper
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
3-4 tbsp Water
1/2 tsp Corn flour
Mix sauce mixture together in a small pot
1. Blend the shelled prawns into paste and mix in the seasoning, marinate for about 15 mins.
2. Wipe shiitake mushrooms with a slightly damp paper towel and discard the stems.
3. Bring a pot of water to the boil (add little oil and salt into it) and blanch baby boy choy for about 3 minutes. Dish and drain.
4. Sprinkle some corn flour on mushrooms then stuff with prawn paste and steam until cooked through (about 10-12 mins).
5. Transfer steamed stuffed mushrooms onto serving plate and garnish with baby boy choy.
6. Heat sauce mixture to boil and pour over the stuffed mushrooms.
7. Serve immediately.