Yes, indeed this cake is very moist and tangy.
150g Butter (room-temperature)
2 large eggs
Finely grated Lemon rind from 2 lemons (set aside 1/4 to sprinkle top)
200g Self-Raising Flour
200ml Plain Yoghurt
1tbsp Lemon Juice (*I prefer my cake with light hint of lemon. If you prefer it stronger, add a little more)
1. Grease and line bottom of 8" baking tin.
2. Preheat oven 175°C
3. Whisk butter and sugar till fluffy and pale in colour.
4. Add in lemon rind
5. Add in the beaten eggs gradually
6. Sieve in self-raising flour
7. Add in yoghurt and lemon juice, mix till combined
8. Pour batter in cake tin
9. Smoothen top and sprinkle the balance 1/4 lemon rind on top of batter
10. Baking time abt 40mins