I saw this cake at Kitchen Corner's blog and couldn't resist giving this a miss. The temptation to try it out is too overwhelming. Tested and proven - it is a nice coffee cheesecake to go along with your favoriate choice of coffee.
90g digestive biscuits crumbs
30g oreo biscuits crumbs
75g butter (melted)
Fillings:250g cream cheese
12g instant coffee (dissolve with 1 tablespoon water)
2 teaspoon gelatin (dissolve with 1 tablespoon hot water)
170ml whipping cream40g chocolate beads
Toppings:150g whipping cream50g dark bitter chocolate8 pieces of mocca beans (deco)
1. Mix the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press crumbs mixture onto bottom baking pan or little chef rings and keep in the fridge.
2. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until soften, gradually beat in sugar until the sugar dissolve. Add in the coffee mixture until well blended.
3. Whisk the whipping cream in another bowl until thicken.
4. Mix the dissolved gelatin into the coffee mixture until well incorporated. Fold in the in the whipped cream until everything well combine.
5. Pour into the baking pan or chef rings and chill in the fridge until it set.
6. After the cheesecake has set. Melt the chocolate with the whipping cream. Pour a thin layer on top of the cheesecake. Let it set in the fridge.
7. Run a sharp knife at the edge of the cake pan and unmold when everything has set. Decorate with a dollop of whipped cream and go with the mocca bean. Enjoy!
Alternatively visit Grace